Click here to donate to Escuela Verde’s mission.
At Escuela Verde, we rely on our community connections to provide our students with unique learning opportunities. This includes community volunteers who share their talents and skills with our students. You may find that one of these opportunities fits best for you!
- Math support: Our students work on math skills daily. Math tutors can help our students understand and reinforce concepts one-on-one.
- Reading support: Our students can always use more practice with reading and comprehension. Reading tutors can help students read and comprehend background research for their projects.
- Builders, makers, doers: Our students come up with amazing ideas for their projects! We can always use people with knowledge of hands-on skills such as woodworking, electronics, computers, sewing, fine arts, and more!
- Spanish translation: We are slowly working on translating all of our school documents. If you have a background in English-to-Spanish translation, your skills could be put to use, even virtually.
- Building help: Want to get involved but don’t have tutoring capabilities? We have many projects around the school and can always use extra hands to complete them.
To volunteer at Escuela Verde, please email email@example.com to get started!
Join our Team
We are currently seeking a Kitchen Lead and Parent Liaison Part Time Position.
See job description here.